Need Help on "Page Setup" settings across multiple

CHRlS

I have several DOZEN workbooks with 6 worksheet's in each of them that I am working on, and I have to adjust several settings in the PAGE SETUP settings as well as the FOOTER's to every worksheet in every workbook.

The "Page Setup" settings as well as the "Footer" is going to be the same across ALL workbooks and worksheets.

Is there a way to set the "Page Setup" settings and "Footer" to apply "Alll Workbooks" and "All Worksheets" at one time?

It's a massive headache trying to make all these settings individually...

Thank you in advance for your help!!

All the best,
Chris

Excel Facts

Why are there 1,048,576 rows in Excel?
The Excel team increased the size of the grid in 2007. There are 2^20 rows and 2^14 columns for a total of 17 billion cells.
I know to do all the work sheets in one workbook just highlight all worksheets(click one the first hold shift and click last worksheet) you can modify the "page setup" for all sheets in the workbook but I don't think there is a way to do it accross workbooks. If there is a way I'd like to know because it would answer a question I had.
Thanks,
Tyler

Upvote 0
I'm not sure if it can be done across workbooks, but, to do it on multiple worksheets in the same workbook, just select the tabs you want to apply it to (select the first and Shift-select the last, or select the first and Ctrl-select non-contiguous sheets). Then, File>Page Setup and do your thang. Whatever you do will apply to all the selected sheets.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterhess2002

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back