Need help on Word vba

VBABEGINER

Hi All,

I need help on vba but not this time on excel based. It is related to word vba coding. How do I get the solution from board experts, kindly guide me..

Just posting what I'm looking for..

I've word file and I've similar copy of word template. I want to develop a code where suppose.. my client name is ABC and hence the document name also ABC.docx.

I want copy entire data and paste it in template file and save as that template copy with client name. But while copying, every field should get copy exactly with that field against template file. Is this clear, what I'm trying to say?

Could anyone please guide me / help me..

sincerely regards..

Excel Facts

Can you sort left to right?
To sort left-to-right, use the Sort dialog box. Click Options. Choose "Sort left to right"
Dear Sir,
Please try to understand.. Today just 3-4 hours before only I come to know about that website. and I'm trying my best to learn / to get solution's from different different sources. As a normal human being I trying this efforts.. Please do not stop such effort, as I (as a normal learner) keen to learn something.. and I dont found your solution workable for me. The code you're provided written in a such great way that I (sincerely) normal guy dont understand that.. Honestly I'm saying.. Hence if you want I can stop my this post, and let me get help from other forums.. Thank You..!!

Upvote 0
Please read the rule that Paul linked to carefully.

If you do, you will see that we actually allow Cross-Posting, as long as it is done properly, which is to mention that you have Cross-Posted it, and include links to the other places where you have posted it.

That way, people can look at the other threads, and won't wasted time suggesting things that may have been suggested in the other threads, and can see if it has already been resolved elsewhere.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcom

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back