need help with formulas on calendar/schedule template

shahdelsol

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I am using pre-made calendar template in excel that I like. There is one code in it that counts the days of the month: (=INDEX(calendar,ndx+0,daypattern) and next line is (=INDEX(calendar,ndx+1,daypattern) and goes all the way to (=INDEX(calendar,ndx+5,daypattern)

One problem with this I have is when it is done with the current month it continues to next month (usually first few days of the month) that I don't need necessarily. Is there a way that this formulas can be modified that once goes to the last day of the month, it would stop and not showing any days of next month? For your info, the name of current month is in I2 and the current year is in I3
I think the change need to be done only to last 2 rows (ndx+4 and ndx+5) because first 4 rows (ndx+0, ndx+1, ndx+2, ndx+3) are needed for all months but for certain month you need part of ndx+4 and for certain month you need part of ndx+5. I hope someone can help.

Excel Facts

How to total the visible cells?
From the first blank cell below a filtered data set, press Alt+=. Instead of SUM, you will get SUBTOTAL(9,)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdnMech

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back