Need help with PowerQuery CSV Files to Access

BalloutMoe

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello All,

I currently manage 10 Locations and for each location I have 6 different CSV files that contain anything from sales to employee ect... I have cleaned up the data using power query with conditional formatting as not every column is used and some calculations are being done along with lookups. I can create a pivot table however the data is so large (dating back to 2018) that it takes forever to update. And I need it to update daily as I get the csv file everyday at 6:00 pm. I have been thinking of using Access to build a database however I have no idea how to apply conditional formatting and the steps that were done with PowerQuery in Access to achieve the same results. Any ideas or tips how to handle such large data. The file names are always the same. But I have no idea how to go about it as I am trying to build monthly reports along with Daily Sales report. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Excel Facts

Show numbers in thousands?
Use a custom number format of #,##0,K. Each comma after the final 0 will divide the displayed number by another thousand
Or excel whichever would be faster and easier as I am trying to create a dashboard for all. Thank you

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back