Need help with vba codes for Excel 2010 Userform Combobox, ListBox, TextBox and Commands

AliCain

I want to create an Excel Userform interface but don't have much knowledge in excel vba. The customized userform will have the following;

-ComboBox1 Drop Down List- Displays Teams (Eg: Team1, Team2, Team2 and Team4)
-ComboBox2 Drop Down List - Displays Month (Formated to display like 04 April, 05 May, 06 June and so on...)
-ListBox1 - Displays Team members when a Team is selected in ComboBox1 drop down list and allows multiple selections
-ListBox2 - Displays Tasks/Projects for the Teams and this also allows for multiple selections

Note: The items selected in ListBoxes 1 & 2 will be added to a cell each so a cell needs to allow for multiple entries. Eg, if I have to select John, Peter and Simon from the ListBox1 then in the added cell it will display in the format below;
John
Peter
Simon

-TextBox1 - User will enter numerical values, point scored by a team member
-TextBox2 - This will calculate the total points scored by a team member (Note also that a team member will be assigned to one or more projects/tasks or vise versa, a project/task will be assigned to one or more team member)
-TextBox3 - Will display a Grand Total of points scored by a member - automatically calculates values in Textboxes 1&2
-TextBox4 - Is a comment box for the user to add comment

CommandButton1 - When click on it adds entered data to the Database Spreadsheet
CommandButton2 - Closes to UserForm

I have formatted the excel worksheet with all the required fields and data including the UserForm interface design but I only need help to code it.

I thanks in advance in this regard!

Excel Facts

Round to nearest half hour?
Use =MROUND(A2,"0:30") to round to nearest half hour. Use =CEILING(A2,"0:30") to round to next half hour.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back