Need help writing a VBA Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meko1

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello, since I am quite new to the VBA coding I would appreciate if one of the excel gurus could help me out.

So I want to create a button which on click will run the following:
I want it to copy-paste the data from sheet "student 1" to sheet "contract 20" and afterwards to print it. For example from B5-->to B3, C3 as you can see from the images.
At the same time I need to consider that I have few hundreds of student sheets like "student 1", "student 2"... and all the information is inside in yellow color is entered by hand.
So macro needs to understand the sheet I am standing at and from that sheet copy-paste data to the contract and afterwards to print it.
Another issue with the contract is that as you may see it is written as a text, using Concatenate or just "" and the data I am filling from the student sheets in some cells it comes after the text.

P.S. as you may see contract is in 2 language my mother tongue and English and in student sheets the data is entered similarly but if you can help me out just doing it on English it would be awesome.

I would be very grateful if this can be done.
Thank you in advance.

Screenshot 2020-11-03 001413.png
Screenshot 2020-11-03 001333.png

Excel Facts

Fastest way to copy a worksheet?
Hold down the Ctrl key while dragging tab for Sheet1 to the right. Excel will make a copy of the worksheet.
Duplicate Need VBA coding assistance

Please do not post the same question multiple times. All clarifications, follow-ups, and bumps should be posted back to the original thread.
Per forum rules, posts of a duplicate nature will be locked or deleted (rule 12 here: Forum Rules).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbind kumar

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back