need help

Excel Facts

Enter current date or time
Ctrl+: enters current time. Ctrl+; enters current date. Use Ctrl+: Ctrl+; Enter for current date & time.
Im going to get shot for this one I often have been questioned of my relationship whit Dave, hes a pal, from the world of Excel and no more [no I do not get pad to refer guys to his site or any other rubbish] OK Dave is British which kinda helps our emails when we monkey about, Dave one of the finest VBA guru I have ever seen thus why I refer to him. Another I have chatted to only a few times is Arron Blood of Xl_Logic web site.

Dave Hawley of http://www.ozgrid.com is a fine pal ive had many drinks with over the email, and so on. I only refer guys if they ask for the best to the best..

Check out the archive newsletter section now about the 15th I have been register sine before letter one, sign up Dave will email it to you about 6 – 8 of each month and always a VBA section – all wonderful stuff in simple terms good start I feel, you might ever see some Jack-i-umns. So email Dave and ask to register – worth an email very least, Tell Dave if you support HTML or need text version. No need to tell Dave I referred you – I really don’t care, just hope the information helps you that’s all.

Also see Arron site that will blow your mind – top VBA

HTH

Please don’t abuse me over this post and my friendships I have with guys around the work, im sick to death of abusive PMs and emails – all I do is help, please put your efforts into helping other, not being nasty to me, I don’t read them or really care I just delete them…

Thank you in advance.

Upvote 0
On 2002-10-19 16:40, ehsas wrote:
any sites where i can learn vba online.
Regards

Sorry YES Dave does on line VBA and i have chatted to few who have done these and they say very good [no im not on commision] but Dave does reuire payment for this on line VBA training

Jack

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
visheshkotha

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back