Hello, I need to have the formula to auto-generate the number of days in the current month each month, but without (excluding) weekends. Thanks in advance for your help!
- I need it to auto calculate this for the current month each month. Then when the next month starts, auto-calculate it for that month and so on.
- For example - the current month right now is March 2022. It has 31 days total and 8 weekend days or 23 days not including the weekends. Then for April, it would auto-calculate 21 days, and so forth on into the future.
- I'm not an Excel expert by any means if you can just reply with the formula. I know I have formulas below but I didn't write or figure them out and only have a small understanding of NETWORKDAYS, EOMONTH, etc.
- It doesn't even need to have holidays, just excluding the weekends each month and resetting when a new month starts like the formulas below. And not the days left in the month, (I already have those formulas), just days in the month without weekends.
- I already have a formula that auto-calculates the number of days total in the current month and resets each month: =DAY(EOMONTH(TODAY()+1,0)) Just need to calculate this day count without weekend days.
- And the one for days left in current month: =EOMONTH(TODAY(),0)-TODAY()
- And the one for days left in a month with no weekends: =NETWORKDAYS(today(),EOMONTH(TODAY(),0))
And days elapsed in a current month =DAY(TODAY())