Need to find the first and last price listed on each page

NFlood

I have a Power Automate web data extraction that pulls price information off of a website for all of the page results weekly. I have the information extracted in to an excel sheet that shows the 10 prices per page along with the page number. I would to create a table that will show me the first and last price shown on each page however, i need it to find the last price on the last page and that can change from week to week. For example, last week the last price was the 5th entry on page 9, this week it's the 1st entry on page 10.

I am using an xlookup formula to pull the first price for each page: =xlookup(1,'Turkey'!$B;$B,'Turkey'!$C:$C,"",0,1) and then another xlookup to pull the last price on the page: =xlookup(1,'Turkey'!$B;$B,'Turkey'!$C:$C,"",0,-1) but this does not identify the last price on the last page. In this case it returns a last value of 0 because the last entry on the last page is blank. The last price entry is actually the 9th entry on page 10. I've also tried using the formula =lookup(2,1/('Turkey'!C:C<>""),'Turkey'!C:C) but i have to adjust that formula each week based on the number of entries.

Is there any formula i could use that would automate this last entry shown for me without having to change it each week?

Excel Facts

How to find 2nd largest value in a column?
MAX finds the largest value. =LARGE(A:A,2) will find the second largest. =SMALL(A:A,3) will find the third smallest
If it is only the very last price in Column C that you are trying to get, see if this works for you.
Excel Formula:
=XLOOKUP(TRUE,Turkey!$C:$C<>"",Turkey!$C:$C,"",0,-1)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcom

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back