need to stretch a pivot table longer than one page? :O)

XCat

Hi there, it's probably simple, but I and everyone else here can't figure out why I can't grab a point of the chart and stretch it (resize it) longer than one page. There is too much information for one page to be readable.

Thanks!! ;)

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney
Where does the pivot table come into it?
If your chart is a separate chart sheet, you could change it to be embedded in a worksheet, and then you can make it as big as you like. If you have that much data on it though, you may want to rethink the layout.

Upvote 0
the info from the table comes from another sheet in the same file.. does this answer? sorry, I'm kinda new to pivot tables.

I have it set up so that both a table and a chart was created from the information pulled (which was pulled from the existing excel file)

Upvote 0
Hey sweet! I just copied it and put it in a new worksheet and now I can stretch it :O) That's one way to do it.

Thanks!!

Upvote 0
Ok- I take it back, I could stretch it to my size, However, I lose one of the items from the pivot table.

The sheet is arranged from left to right as Machine, Operator, Time

But when I copy and paste the chart created by the table into a new spreadsheet to stretch it, the Machine is lost.

I've tried it both by clicking on the chart and cut, paste, and also by using the tab- Edit- copy -paste.

? Help please and thanks! :O)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariah3

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back