Need to Transpose these 1 to 6 columns into one single Column (multiple rows),Keeping the left 2 columns intact. Please help!

Suman Mehta

Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Company NameCount of Names123456
Deco-Mica Ltd4Deco Mica LtdDeco-Mica LtdDeco MicaDeco-Mica
Bharat Textiles & Proofing Industries Ltd.4Bharat Textiles & Proofing Industries LtdBharat Textiles & ProofingBharat Textiles &Bharat Textiles
Sainik Finance & Industries Limited4Sainik Finance & Industries LimitedSainik Finance & IndustriesSainik Finance & IndustriSainik Finance &
G-Tech Info-Training Limited5G Tech Info Training LimitedG Tech Info TrainingG-Tech Info-Training LimitedG Tech InfoG-Tech Info-Training
Kome-on Communication Ltd.5Kome on Communication LtdKome-on Communication LtdKome On CommunicationKome on CommunicationKome-On Communication
Associated Alcohol and Breweries Ltd5Associated Alcohol & Breweries LtdAssociated Alcohols & BreweriesAssociated Alcohol & BreweriesAssociated Alcohol &Associated Alcohols
Indo US Bio-Tech Ltd.6Indo US Bio Tech LtdIndo US Bio-Tech LtdIndo US Bio TechIndo US Bio-TechIndo US BioTechIndo US Bio-Tech
Unick Fix-A-Form & Printers Ltd6Unick Fix A Form & Printers LtdUnick Fix A Form & PrintersUnick Fix A Form PrintersUnick Fix-A-Form & PrintersUnick Fix-A-Form PrintersUnick Fix A
CG-VAK Software & Exports Ltd.6CG VAK Software & Exports LtdCG VAK Software & ExportsCG Vak Software & ExportsCG-VAK Software & ExportsCG-Vak Software & ExportsCG VAK Software

Excel Facts

Repeat Last Command
Pressing F4 adds dollar signs when editing a formula. When not editing, F4 repeats last command.
That appears to be identical to the first 12 rows of the results produced by my code (rows 13 to 24 in my screen shot). What were the first 12 rows of the results when you ran my code on the sample data from post 1?
Or else can you explain in what way my code failed for you?
The dataset i have is of 40K+ rows. when I ran this code it showed me some range error.
But thanks for your help. Appreciate it. I used power query to tackle this.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juggernaut24

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back