Nested if formula not working

Damian37

Board Regular
Hello Everyone,
I'm trying to use the following formula:
<code>
=IF(P31=T31,"No-Affiliate bill code = Emp bill code",IF(P31<>T31,"Yes-See Column Q",IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(K31,'Comcast Employee Codes'!$B$2:$B$198,1,FALSE)),"No-Account has the correct Emp bill code",0)))</code>

The first two are working, because it's a direct comparison from one cell to another, however, the portion which includes the vlookup and a range isn't working, and I haven't been able to figure out why. Right now, I'm getting #N/A for anything pertaining to that last if statement . Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Damian

njimack

P31 is either equal or not equal to T31, which means the bolded functions are never called. I think you need to post a small sample of your data and desired results.

Damian37

Board Regular
P31 is either equal or not equal to T31, which means the bolded functions are never called. I think you need to post a small sample of your data and desired results.
The P cell isn't being called on within the last IF statement. The last IF statement pertains to the values within cell K. The comparison is between cells K and B. The vlookup is to compare the individual cells within column K to the values within the range B2:B198. So I'm really just asking if the way it's being written is correct in order to bring back the value within quotations.

njimack

So if P31 is equal to T31, you want to return "No-Afficiliate bill code = Emp bill code"
If P31 isn't equal to T31, what do you want to return?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Somesh

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics