Nested IF help

nikhil0311

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2013
Platform
  1. Windows
ABCDEFG
1OutputMigration DateRenewal Date5 month prior date (migration dt column B -(substract) 5 months prior)RiskFlagFinal Comment
2YesSunday, March 1, 2020Friday, July 5, 2019Tuesday, October 1, 2019LowPEPReady to Migrate
3NoTuesday, February 12, 2019Tuesday, January 1, 2019Wednesday, September 12, 2018HighNo2 update to UK standard required at next schedule renewal
4NoMonday, June 18, 2018Sunday, January 1, 2017Thursday, January 18, 2018HighNo3 update to UK standard required - remedation
5NoThursday, November 14, 2019Wednesday, June 3, 2020Friday, June 14, 2019HighNo4 update to target location scheduled renewal
6NoWednesday, June 3, 2020Monday, June 18, 2018Friday, June 14, 2019LowPEP5 update to target location - Remediation

<thead>
</thead><tbody>
</tbody>
Sheet2

Raw data is available from Column A to C & E to F
I need to calculate column D i.e. (column B Migration date -(substract) 5 months prior) and then based on below conditions final comments in Column G

If Output i.e. column A is Yes then Final comment i.e. Column G should be "Ready to Migrate"
If Output i.e. column A is No AND Column D date is less than Renewal date i.e. column C then Final comment i.e. Column G should be "2 update to UK standard required at next schedule renewal"
If Output i.e. column A is No AND Column D date is Greater than Renewal date i.e. column C then Final comment i.e. Column G should be "3 update to UK standard required - remedation"
IF column E i.e. Risk is High OR Column F i.e. Flag = PEP AND Column D date is less than Renewal date i.e. column C then final comment i.e. column G should be "4 update to target location scheduled renewal"
IF column E i.e. Risk is High OR Column F i.e. Flag = PEP AND Column D date is Greater than Renewal date i.e. column C then final comment i.e. column G should be "5 update to target location - Remediation"

let me know if you have any questions :)

Excel Facts

Excel Joke
Why can't spreadsheets drive cars? They crash too often!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moonlight6

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back