New Board

Suuuuuuuure, blame it aaaaall on us in the US. Right. :wink:

I don't really have much room to talk myself, as I'm one of those who are typing this from my computer at work.

But yes, it's been going quite a bit faster here as well. :)

Yeah!!!

As me and my other US peeps begin "hammering" the board, I must say:

This ***** is blazin'!!!

I connect through a T-1 and, oh baby, the sight WAY faster than before...

Thanks Mr.Excel and all who helped!!!

Corticus

Hey !! Easy !!!

Im not slagging the US come on EVERY post remember the US EMS guys that have been lost to these troubled world!! And all you postsers on this feed are my pals RIGHT??

Its a comment from NON US guys and as such is valid.

XL_Dennis server mirror LONDON!! ?? Hey Sweeden might proove better

I will add UK is not ADSL [ASL] converted, and as such WE ALL run 56k, Microsoft say 28k is normal???

So remember the poor guys - S/Ware no one have the kit i run or as up to date IMPOSSIBLE

FULL XP SP loaded and all the addin and so on, OK im lucky, but dont help with speed.

More of less i have all i want 7 PCs 1 Laptop Sony Vaio of cause, i will soon have XP network under XP and all on Lap top, and so on.

Soon i guess ill go ADSL and then we will see.

have used ADSL at work this site drags for 2 or 3 seconds then pumps HARD and FAST

DEDICATED to the Squad unit in the 5 divisions in New Youk lost on the Word Trade Center 11the September 2001

i would like to name a father {jim boyle] of a son lost in the WTC Attack

RIP ... Engine 33 from Great James Street New York Micheal Boyle, your father SEARCHED and SEARCHED for you :cry:

Jack,

More of less i have all i want 7 PCs 1 Laptop Sony Vaio of cause, i will soon have XP network under XP and all on Lap top, and so on.

Sony Vaio....they don´t sell it here in Sweden :(

With respect to Your computer-park You should be pleased with 14.4K, i e while You waiting to be connected and access the board You can play with the other 6 maschines :p :p :p

Yeah, I´ve got some space left in the garage so I can have the server there :cool:

Nevertheless, the first impress still remains - it´s an acceptabel access-time to the board with Cable-modem - thanks!

Kind regards,
Dennis

Hi DEnnis luicky ??? Ive delete all the speah, Jack needs to again give some away to much ill donate again to charity!

Cheers dennis

Jack

I agree, most of the time, the board is fast. However, there have been two times today that I had a 20 second wait to create the page. What is up with that?

Anyone else getting 20 second response times every once in a while?

Bill

Every once in a while I noticed that it was taking a little bit for a page to load here and there, but you gotta admit, 20 seconds is still WAY better than what it was getting constantly.

::shrug:: It hasn't been all that often, however.

Ok...THAT was a strange interlude.

I can get in here and read now, but I still can't seem to read actual posts on the questions board, however.

Freaky...it only seems to be on some posts and not others.

_________________<font color="#3399FF" size="3">Kristy</font>
kitten_smush2.jpg

This message was edited by Von Pookie on 2002-10-07 14:19

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmsotelo

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back