New to ms access

husayn

Hi

My name is Husayn i am new to MS Access, want to learn access suggest site or some videos which can help me to learn Access step by step.

Regards
Husayn.

Excel Facts

Does the VLOOKUP table have to be sorted?
No! when you are using an exact match, the VLOOKUP table can be in any order. Best-selling items at the top is actually the best.
If you Google "learn microsoft access video tutorials", you will see many good options come up.
You can check a few out to see which ones appeal to your learning style the most.

Upvote 0
i search on google but not got what i excatly i m looking for, i got only how to create data base and table.

Upvote 0
Really? You watched both part 1 and part 2 of this series (which was the first thing that popped up in my Google Search)?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IA4SeajZRw

There are various series of tutorials out there. Like I said, you might have to dig a little to find what you want.
Once you finish one, you can search for other topics, if that is the way you choose to go.

Note that there is a lot to learn in Access. If you think you are going to be able to learn it in just a few hours, you are mistaken.
Personally, I would not recommend trying to learn it solely from tutorials, unless you find a good series that is structured enough to go from start to end.
I learned initially by grabbing Microsoft Access Step-by-Step book, which comes with a DVD. Once you progress through that, they you can start looking into Access VBA.

Actually, if you are not familiar with the concepts of Relational Databases and the Rules of Normalization, I actually recommend starting there before even getting in to Access, especially if you are going to be doing any sort of database design. Trying to design anything other than a simple database without having a good understanding of those concepts will be very frustrated (I learned that lesson the hard way myself).

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thietbibeboiwasaco

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back