New to this but: HTML code into EXCEL?????????

sgh22

Im new to this so to be quick here is what I am doing. I am making a webpage with excel form in it. I am listing 100's of item on this excel spreadsheet. I am selling baseball cards. I need to add paypal to each card so people can buy them. I have a paypal html code to copy and paste but cant paste it directly to a cell in excel. can anyone help me with this? I hope this makes sense. All I need to do is paste a code into a excel cell so people can click the paypal button to buy. I will be pasting a code for each cell. Thanks a bunch. I have looked and asked everyone I know with no help.
Scott

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

What does custom number format of ;;; mean?
Three semi-colons will hide the value in the cell. Although most people use white font instead.

nbrcrunch

It sounds as if you are asking about adding a hyperlink to your excel sheet that links to paypal for users to buy your cards.

I do not have any experience if the process you are attempting to explain however, the HYPERLINK function in Excel may be what you are looking for.

sgh22

Im looking to paste a code for each individula card. Hyperlink will just take me to paypal's website correct? I need to add to cart button for each card. I dont know a lot about it, but I think this is right. I just dont know if excel can have a html code pasted into a cell.

Norie

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows

ADVERTISEMENT

Have you actually tried the suggested HYPERLINK function?

sgh22

i think i can only hyperlink it to a broadwebsite. I cqant get it to hyperlink to an individual item. I am trying to link the button "add to cart" through paypal, and i need to do this to 100's of cards. I have tried it but cannot figure out how. Like I said, I have an html code for each card, they are numbered 1,2,3,etc. as I put them in, so I will have one for each item. I just cant link to each card.

L

Legacy 51064

Can you concatenate the parts of the hyperlink and the card number?

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iggvsbsb