New to this but: HTML code into EXCEL?????????

sgh22

Im new to this so to be quick here is what I am doing. I am making a webpage with excel form in it. I am listing 100's of item on this excel spreadsheet. I am selling baseball cards. I need to add paypal to each card so people can buy them. I have a paypal html code to copy and paste but cant paste it directly to a cell in excel. can anyone help me with this? I hope this makes sense. All I need to do is paste a code into a excel cell so people can click the paypal button to buy. I will be pasting a code for each cell. Thanks a bunch. I have looked and asked everyone I know with no help.
Scott

Excel Facts

Excel motto
Not everything I do at work revolves around Excel. Only the fun parts.
It sounds as if you are asking about adding a hyperlink to your excel sheet that links to paypal for users to buy your cards.

I do not have any experience if the process you are attempting to explain however, the HYPERLINK function in Excel may be what you are looking for.

Upvote 0
Im looking to paste a code for each individula card. Hyperlink will just take me to paypal's website correct? I need to add to cart button for each card. I dont know a lot about it, but I think this is right. I just dont know if excel can have a html code pasted into a cell.

Upvote 0
Have you actually tried the suggested HYPERLINK function?

Upvote 0
i think i can only hyperlink it to a broadwebsite. I cqant get it to hyperlink to an individual item. I am trying to link the button "add to cart" through paypal, and i need to do this to 100's of cards. I have tried it but cannot figure out how. Like I said, I have an html code for each card, they are numbered 1,2,3,etc. as I put them in, so I will have one for each item. I just cant link to each card.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max_pedreira

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back