Not able to view sample codes in the book VBA and Macros Microsoft Excel 2013 by Bill and Tracy

mahadanast

I did purchase the above book but did not find the inclination to go through and sit sometime with trying my hand in the VBA macros.
Now that I am forced to sit inside my house due to corona lockdown in India, I do intend to spend time reading and going through the macros. I am a novice as far as VBA code is concerned. I have downloaded the sample files and I am able to try the macros but I am not able to view the codes. Of course these are in the book but if these could be opened and viewed I think it would do me a lot of good.
In case it is possible for me to view the code with some steps, do please inform me. I think it may not be a big ask. Perhaps the codes are concealed and on some steps they may be viewable. Please inform me how to do that.
Thanks in anticipation for the awaited response

Excel Facts

Copy formula down without changing references
If you have =SUM(F2:F49) in F50; type Alt+' in F51 to copy =SUM(F2:F49) to F51, leaving the formula in edit mode. Change SUM to COUNT.
I'm pretty sure it's in your book too, but maybe you can take a look over here.

Thank you friend I found that in certain cases (i.e. after highlighting the macro) the view code is up for clicking and in other events it is not available for clicking. Will go through again and make myself comfortable.
regards

You are welcome. Good luck and stay healthy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ksonnia

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back