Not sure what formula to use (Tried CountIF and MAXIFS)

Beardybrady

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello All,

I hope you can help me, I've started a new role in my company and been tasked to make a programme management system using excel currently to do this to manage budgets, Risk etc etc

To help me with this I have created a separate excel spreadsheet for the Project Managers to manage their induvial budgets, I will then get the information off this and feed it into the master sheet I am developing.

So, I have produced a risk register with conditional formatting for current risk and residual risk, at the bottom a table then pully through the numbers based on their severity using a countifs function using great or equal than.

What I want to do on the main sheet is to pull the highest value into a cell and to display whether it be low risk, medium risk high risk etc.

I have attached a image, hope this shows enough information let me know if you need anything else

Attachments

• Mr Excel Risk.png
    Mr Excel Risk.png
    93.1 KB · Views: 16

Excel Facts

Return population for a City
If you have a list of cities in A2:A100, use Data, Geography. Then =A2.Population and copy down.
the image is very small and not very easy to read. There is an add in, xl2bb (link below) that you can you to post mini worksheets and allow the forum to help you much better.

Upvote 0
the image is very small and not very easy to read. There is an add in, xl2bb (link below) that you can you to post mini worksheets and allow the forum to help you much better.
Thanks for this, It is on my work laptop so wouldn't be able to install any add-ins unfortunately ill see if i can enlarge it

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
visheshkotha

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back