Nutrient calculator needed

fdecaria

I am trying to create a spreadsheet to calculate the macronutrient ratio of foods based on carbohydrates, proteins, and fats and how many units/servings I eat of each.
I would like to be able to associate a food with its various nutritional data in its row (fat, carbs, sugar, fiber, sat. fats, protein.. etc.). With all of my food items entered, I would like to be able to choose from a list, have it prompt me for how many units I've eaten then plug it into my formula to calculate totals and ratios.. The final flow should go soemthing like this...

1. Select a food from a list (each food on the list has its associated characteristics)..

2. Select how much ( each food will have an associated serving size i.e. 1/2 cup, 1oz..) ---- (4) oz VS. entering each unit in A1

3. Make these totals of each characteristic feed into my final chart with which to track and graph.

Can anyone help with a calculator ready to go.

Excel Facts

Save Often
If you start asking yourself if now is a good time to save your Excel workbook, the answer is Yes
fdecaria,

There is a lot of information out on the web if you do a search for excel Nutrient calculator.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DW Draft

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back