Office 365

@Fluff
Thanks for the added information. Looks like I'll be getting 365 Desktop......But golf is still a serious option...:)(y)

Excel Facts

Quick Sum
Select a range of cells. The total appears in bottom right of Excel screen. Right-click total to add Max, Min, Count, Average.
@Michael M - I've been using 365 for several years now and haven't had any issues I'd point at it being 365 caused. The only possible confusion might be on how up to date someone's version is. You can control updates (to a point), delaying them. So when MS comes out with a new Function, one user (who's updating asap) will have it, but someone else (like me who prefers to delay things a little), won't.
Else, I've gotten over my subscription issues.

@starl
Thanks for your comments.....it looks like I have no choice now.....the laptop is just about to get it's last rites !!

i am still running 2010 on a brand new Win10 Pro laptop. no problems at all. dont believe the salesman getting commission on 365.

no problems at all.
Perhaps no problems, but also no access to the many new functions that have become available in the various versions since 2010.

@Peter_SSs
Good point....I'm still a little concerned about changing, being the curmudgeon that I am.....and the Dell is still hanging on....no battery power now....has to be plugged in to work...:cry:

I have no regrets at all about having taken up 365.

Thank you. I appreciate your input.. (y) (y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back