One date with different sizes on one line

Haleem

I have a code http://sdrv.ms/19vCK2t . when I am entry data from cell c2:d5 in stock sheet start line # or row # 11 . its fine whenever I enter any size with date its appear in new line but I need if one date has one or more sizes . it should appear on one date row instead same date three four lines. Please help me to solve this issue

I tried it , thanks again , can u put it in module like other macro . I tied it to copy in module but its given errorerror. I want to run from button

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Is there a shortcut key for strikethrough?
Ctrl+S is used for Save. Ctrl+5 is used for Strikethrough. Why Ctrl+5? When you use hashmarks to count |||| is 4, strike through to mean 5.
I wrote the macro as a Worksheet_Change event. This means that you don't have to run the macro from a button because it will run automatically when you enter the Weight in cell C5 and then exit the cell. It is much more efficient this way. However, if you still want to run it manually from a button it will have to be modified. Please let me know if that is what you prefer and I will modify the macro.

Upvote 0
Please do it with button and put message after. Entering each size it will ask first thanks and happ y new year

Upvote 0
What message do you want to put in? What do you mean when you say
Entering each size it will ask first

Upvote 0
I mean when you select size from d3 , then type in c4 and c5. Here it will display an message " do you need another size to enter?" With yes and no option till i we want to enter. If I use option no it will clear all c2 to c5 clear and exit

Upvote 0
Haleem, try the attached version. Click here. It still works without a button. Remember to enter C5 last.

Upvote 0
Hi Halleem. Click here to download the file. Enter you data and click the button.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lancelots

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back