One date with different sizes on one line

Haleem

I have a code http://sdrv.ms/19vCK2t . when I am entry data from cell c2:d5 in stock sheet start line # or row # 11 . its fine whenever I enter any size with date its appear in new line but I need if one date has one or more sizes . it should appear on one date row instead same date three four lines. Please help me to solve this issue

Excel Facts

Copy a format multiple times
Select a formatted range. Double-click the Format Painter (left side of Home tab). You can paste formatting multiple times. Esc to stop
Hi Haleem. The drop down list in cell D3 is empty. What information would it contain? Also, it would be helpful to know which of the five cells (C2, C3, C4, C5, D3) would be the last cell in which you enter data.

Upvote 0
C2 is type date, C3 is select drop down list any name, D3 select drop down list any size, C4 type any e.g 250 and C5 is type e.g. 88.000 after that press add stock button it well copy in line # 11 or more .

Upvote 0
Do you want cells C4 and C5 copied according to the size in D3? For example, if in D3 you entered 1/2 x 5, the weight would be copied to column O and the quantity would be copied to column P. Is this correct?

Upvote 0
Dear Mumps, yes its correct. and it is also working fine . the only problem is each time when I enter a record it copied next line. if I enter 18/12/13 four sizes , it will copy on four rows with same date 18/12/13 . I want them in one row.if date c2 change it should be in new row thanks for your helping

Upvote 0
Dear Mumps, yes its correct. and it is also working fine . the only problem is each time when I enter a record it copied next line. if I enter 18/12/13 four sizes , it will copy on four rows with same date 18/12/13 . I want them in one row.if date c2 change it should be in new row thanks for your helping

Upvote 0
Can you post the code you are currently using. Please use code tags to post the code.

Upvote 0
Hi Haleem. Click here to download a copy of your file. I've had to make some changes to row 9 to make the data match your drop down list in cell D3. The macro is triggered by a change in cell C5 (Weight) so make sure that this is the last cell you complete.

Upvote 0
Hi Haleem. The file I uploaded in post #8 wasn't working properly. Click here to download the updated version. Make sure that cell C5 (Weight) is the last cell you complete.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DET4492

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back