Only one colleague is having this issue with my spreadsheet, what could it be?

joz110820

Office Version
  1. 365
Morning all, I've posted a couple of times relating to a training spreadsheet I manage at work. Recently, a colleague of mine got an additional monitor added to her desk set up and since then, has complained that everytime she deletes a staff member from the sheet, the latest training and next due collumns are thrown off and start to show as #NAME (see screenshot below) the annoying thing is that when she accesses it on her laptop, it's all fine. When I access it on my laptop, it's fine and I believe all other colleagues have had no issues. I'm sat at her desk today to see if I can try to fix it but I'm stumped. It's obviously related to the formulas I have implemented have pasted the formula for the latest training collumn below. I don't really want to have to stop using these formulas if it's only one person's computer that has this issue, however this colleague needs to update the spreadsheet quite frequently so we do need a fix.... Sorry if this one is a bit rambly or confusing.

=_xlfn.IFNA(_xlfn.IFS(I6>K6,I6,I6<K6,K6),"")

1669805460496.png

Excel Facts

Which lookup functions find a value equal or greater than the lookup value?
MATCH uses -1 to find larger value (lookup table must be sorted ZA). XLOOKUP uses 1 to find values greater and does not need to be sorted.
It would appear your colleague has an older version of Office than you. Most likely issue is the IFS function, which you can replace with nested IF functions.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutchie_1

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back