Option Button Grouping

davidhall80

I've got 20 rows of information in D5:M25. In Columns B and C, I have 20 Option buttons per column that are ajacent to the 20 rows of information. What I'm trying to do is group the option buttons 2 per group by row. The option buttons in column B say "Accept", the option buttons in column C say "Change". If a user needs to make changes in range D5:M5, I want them to click the "Change" option button which will unlock range D5:M5. If they click the "Accept" option button, than that range will be locked. The problem is that the option buttons that I placed in row 5 affect the other option buttons in other rows. One row of information has nothing to do with another row of information. Can I group them 2 at a time. Thanks in advance[/list]

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Add Bullets to Range
Select range. Press Ctrl+1. On Number tab, choose Custom. Type Alt+7 then space then @ sign (using 7 on numeric keypad)

jwchu3

Board Regular
you can.

if you are using the forms toolbox draw a 'group box' around the 2 option buttons you wish to group.

xapie128

Board Regular
Try this:
  • Turn on Design Mode

Right click a button and select Properties

Change GroupName so each group of buttons you want grouped together have the same name

Turn off Design Mode

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgealice