Order Sheet direction

aclevela12

I am only linking Googlesheets as my laptop with excel I cant get until tomorrow and this is for you to view to see what I'm hoping can be done.

Basically Im looking for a tracker and order sheet in one for a couple kits/bags.
It will have the item description order# quantity and expiry of 2 bags and then a checkbox or button under the order tab, when clicked it would populate under the "order"tab and unclicked it will be removed from that tab.

In the order tab it will have the items from first two kits that had the order button checked, a CLEAR button that will uncheck any boxes that were checked in the other tabs under the order column.
The other button will be like "EMAIL" which will open up outlook with a prefilled out email to a@a.com with the title"Order" and the body will consist of something like:
Good Morning
Please order the following:
the contents from the order tab
Thanks

My question is, is this possible to do within excel? How can i accomplish this? What should I look into?

I appreciate any help I can get, I feel like its a simple concept but not sure its so simple to implement(maybe it is?)

Excel Facts

Pivot Table Drill Down
Double-click any number in a pivot table to create a new report showing all detail rows that make up that number
Hi aclevela
All the above is possible with a good understanding of VBA code and Excel inserted objects
Another way is by creating Excel User form and writing code to do it

Left of field and the far superior option for making this work would be an Access database.

Thanks
Excel Fan

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back