Page Break - Rows to Repeat at Top

Secty516

I printed a spreadsheet that should only have been 17-pages long, however the top 2rows, which are marked to repeat at top, are printed in between each page break of sheets, and so I wound up with 33 pages, with every other page a printout of just the top 2 rows. I am perplexed as to how to stop this. HELP!!! Thank you!!!!

Excel Facts

When they said...
When they said you are going to "Excel at life", they meant you "will be doing Excel your whole life".
There shuld be 17 pages right so if you have more, you can see where it went wrong. manually manipulate the page view.

Upvote 0
There shuld be 17 pages right so if you have more, you can see where it went wrong. manually manipulate the page view.

Sorry but I do not understand, it is only showing the odd number pages, I do not even see the even number pages, which are the ones that should be eliminated!

Upvote 0
That is odd, make sure the print settings doesnt have print even/odd only. I would clear it and redo the page break. Post a Pic would be helpful.

Upvote 0
Ok I think I got it. I removed all page breaks. then I ran a macro. then I recorded a new macro with the page breaks I wanted, ran it and YAY it worked. Thanks for the prompt replies!!! Can always count on this website for help!!!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianhfield

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back