Page number sheets when printing Entire Workbook

rdance

I am trying to find a way to print an "entire workbook", but have each of the sheets paged as a group separate from the rest. One workbook typically has up to 20 sheets, with each sheet up to roughly 8 pages. I need each sheet set to show page 1 of 8 or page 5 of 8, not page 22 of 53. Counting and typing in the total number of pages in each sheet's footer is too cumbersome. Also, printing each sheet individually has also been cumbersome when printing to PDF. Are there any other ways to have the "&[Pages]" function only reflect the number of pages within the sheet instead of in the entire workbook?

I am quite literally trying to do the exact same thing as ttobgye. I have gone through his same steps and even went through his fixes and yours. I was just wondering if there is anything different I have to do since I am using excel 2010.
You just need to do what is stated in post #7.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Can you AutoAverage in Excel?
There is a drop-down next to the AutoSum symbol. Open the drop-down to choose AVERAGE, COUNT, MAX, or MIN
I cannot get this to work. I have tried several ways to create this macro and it can't get through the first step of debugging. Do I need to name and create a macro? Do I need to run it before I save as PDF or does it run automatically via coded activation? I have records and modified many, many macros but have never written from scratch. Pleas help if you can. Thanks.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back