Page orientation

njakfla

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello all,

is it possible something using VBA change orientation on 2nd page?
I added page break between first and second page, but i want to change orientation on 2nd page for printing because table is totally visible.
3231.PNG

Excel Facts

Last used cell?
Press Ctrl+End to move to what Excel thinks is the last used cell.
Welcome to the Board!

I think if you want the data all on one sheet, and want them to ahve different columns and orientations when printing, you will need to do it in two steps.
Set up the print range and orientation for the first page only, then print that.
Then, set up the print range and orientation for the rest of the data, and then print that.
You could set all that up in VBA (so you actually will have two separate print commands).

Another alternative would be to split up your file into two sheets.
So the first sheet would just have what you show for page 1, and the second sheet would have the rest of the data.
Then you can set up the print range and orientation for each sheet independently, and then print each sheet.

Upvote 0
Welcome to the Board!

I think if you want the data all on one sheet, and want them to ahve different columns and orientations when printing, you will need to do it in two steps.
Set up the print range and orientation for the first page only, then print that.
Then, set up the print range and orientation for the rest of the data, and then print that.
You could set all that up in VBA (so you actually will have two separate print commands).

Another alternative would be to split up your file into two sheets.
So the first sheet would just have what you show for page 1, and the second sheet would have the rest of the data.
Then you can set up the print range and orientation for each sheet independently, and then print each sheet.
Thank you for the replay,
i actually made similar solution. I created 2 different workbooks, but i think i will follow your logic to put it in 2 different sheets inside 1 workbook
and use sheets as pages.
Thank you again! :)

Upvote 0
You are welcome.
Glad I was able to help!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melvetica

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back