Page Set up

Traveler

Board Regular
This is driving me nuts. Today every time a go to print a sheet excel has somehow selected 'row and column headings' and deselected 'Gridlines' on every spreadsheet I open today. I tried rebooting the machine still does it. I can select 'gridlines' and deselect 'row and column headings' then save the sheet and close it and when I reopen it, it is back the other way. I am ready to drop kick this muther.

Any Ideas?

Special-K99

After you save (and before closing the file) print again to make sure the settings have changed

Special-K99

It is saving the file isn't it?
Put "XXX" in a blank cell, save the file, close the file and reopen it again.
See if your file contains the "XXX" you just entered.

Traveler

Board Regular
Yes it is saving the file. Ive noticed today that it is only doing this in sheets where I have selected to print the grid lines. Other sheets are not effected.

Dekzter

You're not crazy, the same thing just started happening to me too.

Suddenly all of my sheets have had these two settings toggled so that it prints Headings but not Gridlines; the opposite of how they have all been set up for years.

Very frustrating.

Special-K99

What versions are BOTH of you running?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSquirrel

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• VBA (Userform)
    Hi All, I just would like to know why my code isn't working. Here is my VBA code: [CODE=vba]Private Sub OKButton_Click() Dim i As Integer...
  • List box that changes fill color
    Hello, I have gone through so many pages trying to figure this out. I have a 2020 calendar that depending on the day needs to have a certain...
  • Remove duplicates and retain one. Cross-linked cases
    Hi all I ran out of google keywords to use and still couldn't find a reference how to achieve the results of a single count. It would be great if...
  • VBA Copy and Paste With Duplicates
    Hello All, I'm in need of some input. My VBA skills are sub-par at best. I've assembled this code from basic research and it works but is...
  • Macro
    is it possible for a macro to run if the active cell value is different to the value above it
  • IF DATE and TIME
    I currently use this to check if date has passed but i also need to set a time on it too. Is it possible? [CODE=vba]=IF(B:B>TODAY(),"Not...