Password breaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

theYaniac

Have any of you come across a password breaker that can unlock single sheets in a workbook? I have a large workbook from a previous project, several years ago that I have password protected. There are over 150 sheets in the workbook, each sheet is protected individually. I have run the common password breaker code, but it seems to crash the workbook. Hoping I can find some code to run the breaker on one sheet at a time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

jproffer

You wont find any help here. I'm sure your intentions are honorable, and the workbook is yours, etc....but we have no way of knowing that.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is locked soon...

Look.........

The old style crackers don't seem to work with the latest couple versions of Excel, like you said, they loop up and crash....but google is a wonderful thing.

That's all I'm saying. But I wouldn't expect much help other than someone saying the same thing I just did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwayssunny

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• Problem with Radio Button's format control
    I am creating an employee evaluation template (a sample is below) Column A is the category Column B, C D, E and F will be ratings (unacceptable...
  • Last Display on userform to a Listbox
    [CODE=vba] lstdisplay.ColumnCount = 15 lstdisplay.RowSource = "A1:O600000" [/CODE] So when i do this it Displays everything on the sheet i am...
  • Rename and move files to a new location
    Dear all, I have an excel file with the following information. The actual file name is at column A but i want to rename it using the following...
  • Help with True/False Formula
    Hello! Am stumped how to fix this formula, in which my result returns 'True', but it should return False. =IF(AG2=True...
  • Clear extra characters from a provided range of cells
    Dear All, I have following code which gives me desired output to remove extra characters from a provided range. But it takes too much time when...
  • Help with Current and highest streaks
    Hi there, I've just joined the forum and this is my first post. I've already spent quite a bit of time searching the net and this forum for a...