Password breaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

theYaniac

Have any of you come across a password breaker that can unlock single sheets in a workbook? I have a large workbook from a previous project, several years ago that I have password protected. There are over 150 sheets in the workbook, each sheet is protected individually. I have run the common password breaker code, but it seems to crash the workbook. Hoping I can find some code to run the breaker on one sheet at a time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

jproffer

You wont find any help here. I'm sure your intentions are honorable, and the workbook is yours, etc....but we have no way of knowing that.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is locked soon...

Look.........

The old style crackers don't seem to work with the latest couple versions of Excel, like you said, they loop up and crash....but google is a wonderful thing.

That's all I'm saying. But I wouldn't expect much help other than someone saying the same thing I just did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• Importing multiple excel files into one spreadsheet
    Hi, I'm trying to import multiple excel files (with the same format into a single spreadsheet) so that each day's file is listed underneath the...
  • find many based on a certain criteria
    good evening, I hope someone can help me? I have a workbook sheet 2 contains lots of data.... I would like to be able to find anything on sheet...
  • How to copy multiple rows using If
    Hi all, I'm very new to VBA and have written this simple code to copy certain cells if a certain cell within that row contains any data. I need...
  • VBA If statement
    Dear All, I have two dates, where I'd like a message box to pop, if the dates are between this criteria. [CODE] sDate1 = #10/1/2019#...
  • Text Format
    I have a sheet for user to keyin the data. The format of the data can be 451 / 1903, 0012 / 9908 or 00287 / 0099. The number after the "/" is...
  • Syntax errors
    Good Morning, Trying to compile a workbook, I keep getting a few errors. Here are the first two: [code=rich]Syntax Error: Function...