Paste range without conditional formatting doesn't work

neodjandre

I have this code to filter a table and paste the used range to another sheet. However, I only want the values to be pasted and nothing else.

My code incorrectly copies the format and conditional formatting. any ideas why ? many thanks!

Code:
Set lo_b1 = x_bf1.ListObjects("Feed1")

s_date = CLng(ThisWorkbook.Names("drd_sta").RefersToRange(1, 1))
e_date = CLng(ThisWorkbook.Names("drd_end").RefersToRange(1, 1))
s_des = ThisWorkbook.Names("dr_no").RefersToRange(1, 1)
s_code = ThisWorkbook.Names("dr_co").RefersToRange(1, 1)
s_type = ThisWorkbook.Names("dr_le").RefersToRange(1, 1)

With lo_b1.Range
    .AutoFilter Field:=13, Criteria1:=s_code
    .AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:=">=" & s_date, Operator:=xlAnd, Criteria2:="<=" & e_date
End With

lastrow_s = lo_b1.Range.Columns(1).Cells.Find("*", SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlPrevious).Row

Set strng = ThisWorkbook.Names("co_st").RefersToRange
Set copyrng = x_bf1.Range("D8:X" & lastrow_s)

copyrng.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Copy
strng.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone

Last edited:

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Can you AutoAverage in Excel?
There is a drop-down next to the AutoSum symbol. Open the drop-down to choose AVERAGE, COUNT, MAX, or MIN

Subscribe on YouTube

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lorid24

This Week's Hot Topics

• Sort code advice please
    Hi, I have the code below which im trying to edit but getting a little stuck. This was the original code which worked fine,columns A-F would sort...
  • SUMPRODUCT with nested If statement
    Hi everyone, Hope you're all well. I'm hoping someone will be able to point me in the right direction with a problem I'm having with a SUMPRODUCT...
  • VBA - simple sort is killing me!
    Hello all! This should be so easy, but not for me, apparently! I have a table of data that can be of varying lengths and widths. My current macro...
  • Compare Two Lists
    I have two Lists and I need to be able to Identify differences between them. List 100 comes from a workbook - the other is downloaded form the...
  • Formula that deducts points for each code I input.
    I am trying to create a formula that will have each student in my class start at 100 points and then for each code that I enter (PP for Poor...
  • Conditional formatting formula required for day of week and a value
    Hi, I have a really simple spreadsheet where column A is the date, column B is the activity total shown as a number and column C states the day of...