Percent Ranking in Power BI

V_J

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello everyone. New to the community but excited to be part of this group to grow my skills and help others along the way.

I am hoping to get some help on ranking production levels for bonus purposes. I have a table with the names, and measures for the units accomplished by them. I also have a measure that gives me the total of all of those units. In conclusion, as an example, I know that Abe finished 44.64 units out of 108.95 units accomplished by the entire team.

Goal: I want to take that unit count of 44.64 and convert that to a percent rank that allows me to say if he is the highest performer, that is a 100% (like a bell curve in class) and so he should get credit accordingly. In excel, I can take the PercentRank formula and easily show the range of values as the array and his specific unit value as "X" and convert that as a percentile. How do I do this in Power BI? I currently have all of these as measures in BI except for the Percent Rank. Power BI does not have that formula, though I tried RankX and Percentile.Inc with no luck.

Hypothetical Data:

1632536876341.png

Excel Facts

How to show all formulas in Excel?
Press Ctrl+` to show all formulas. Press it again to toggle back to numbers. The grave accent is often under the tilde on US keyboards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
excelquestion515

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back