Picture button VBA

tigerdel

I am looking to find out how to add code to my VBA script for when a picture button is clicked

I have a series of picture buttons which, if I click any one of them runs through a script to confirm or deny access

What I now need to do is:

If the access is granted to the picture button clicked, it take them to the required page

There are 8 picture buttons: i.e. Emma_Summary, Alex_Summary etc and they would click their button to access their page

The code that checks their access works to the Success Message and it is there that I need to add that whichever picture button was clicked it opens that page

Rich (BB code):
Sub shape_click()
Dim selName As String
Dim foundUser As Range
Dim userRow As Long
Dim userCol As Long
selName = Mid(Application.Caller, 1, InStr(1, Application.Caller, "_") - 1)
userRow = Sheets("Admin").Range("B5").Value
Set foundUser = Sheets("Admin").Range("D1:V1").Find(selName)
If foundUser Is Nothing Then
    MsgBox "User not found!"
    Exit Sub
End If
    userCol = foundUser.Column

If selName = Sheets("Admin").Range("B2") Or Sheets("Admin").Cells(userRow, userCol).Value = "Ð" Then
    MsgBox "Success!" -THIS IS WHERE I NEED THE CODE
Else
    MsgBox "You do not have access to this page!!"
End If
End If
End Sub
Thanks for looking

Last edited:

My Aswer Is This

Is SelName the name of the sheet you want to go to? We call them sheets not Pages.
selName = Mid(Application.Caller, 1, InStr(1, Application.Caller, "_") -

Last edited:

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• Get External Data (long shot question!)
    This is likely a long shot but I am wondering if it is at all possible for Excel to somehow 'change' the contents of a URL that is being linked to...
  • Importing multiple excel files into one spreadsheet
    Hi, I'm trying to import multiple excel files (with the same format into a single spreadsheet) so that each day's file is listed underneath the...
  • Cell Formatting
    Good Morning, I need to format a few different cells in the following manners: A1 has to always add a colon (:) after whatever is typed in by a...
  • How to copy multiple rows using If
    Hi all, I'm very new to VBA and have written this simple code to copy certain cells if a certain cell within that row contains any data. I need...
  • Workbook_Change stopped working !
    I am working on an app to speed up & automate processing of Credit Cards statements. After data is input from a CSV file, it is presented to the...
  • VBA If statement
    Dear All, I have two dates, where I'd like a message box to pop, if the dates are between this criteria. [CODE] sDate1 = #10/1/2019#...