Picture button VBA

tigerdel

I am looking to find out how to add code to my VBA script for when a picture button is clicked

I have a series of picture buttons which, if I click any one of them runs through a script to confirm or deny access

What I now need to do is:

If the access is granted to the picture button clicked, it take them to the required page

There are 8 picture buttons: i.e. Emma_Summary, Alex_Summary etc and they would click their button to access their page

The code that checks their access works to the Success Message and it is there that I need to add that whichever picture button was clicked it opens that page

Rich (BB code):
Sub shape_click()
Dim selName As String
Dim foundUser As Range
Dim userRow As Long
Dim userCol As Long
selName = Mid(Application.Caller, 1, InStr(1, Application.Caller, "_") - 1)
userRow = Sheets("Admin").Range("B5").Value
Set foundUser = Sheets("Admin").Range("D1:V1").Find(selName)
If foundUser Is Nothing Then
    MsgBox "User not found!"
    Exit Sub
End If
    userCol = foundUser.Column

If selName = Sheets("Admin").Range("B2") Or Sheets("Admin").Cells(userRow, userCol).Value = "Ð" Then
    MsgBox "Success!" -THIS IS WHERE I NEED THE CODE
Else
    MsgBox "You do not have access to this page!!"
End If
End If
End Sub
Thanks for looking

Last edited:

My Aswer Is This

Is SelName the name of the sheet you want to go to? We call them sheets not Pages.
selName = Mid(Application.Caller, 1, InStr(1, Application.Caller, "_") -

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newexcel12

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• Problem with Radio Button's format control
    I am creating an employee evaluation template (a sample is below) Column A is the category Column B, C D, E and F will be ratings (unacceptable...
  • Last Display on userform to a Listbox
    [CODE=vba] lstdisplay.ColumnCount = 15 lstdisplay.RowSource = "A1:O600000" [/CODE] So when i do this it Displays everything on the sheet i am...
  • Rename and move files to a new location
    Dear all, I have an excel file with the following information. The actual file name is at column A but i want to rename it using the following...
  • Help with True/False Formula
    Hello! Am stumped how to fix this formula, in which my result returns 'True', but it should return False. =IF(AG2=True...
  • Clear extra characters from a provided range of cells
    Dear All, I have following code which gives me desired output to remove extra characters from a provided range. But it takes too much time when...
  • Help with Current and highest streaks
    Hi there, I've just joined the forum and this is my first post. I've already spent quite a bit of time searching the net and this forum for a...