Picture (Logo) Disappears After Adding to Header

jaseaco

Hello-

I have searched everywhere for the answer to this, and I have yet to really find any solution, please help!

I am trying to add a picture to the left header for about 10 sheets in a workbook to make them all look consistent in size. (I previously have embedded the picture into the sheet, but if I change the print area, the logo size gets bigger or smaller and does not look consistent across all of the sheets.)

So I got to View->Header/Footer->Custom Header and I click the icon to insert the picture. After I browse for it and insert it (have tried several different formats) it shows up as &[Picture] as expected.

However, once I hit OK or Print Preview it does not show up (occasionally it does, but then disappears shortly thereafter. I have adjusted the margins and tried everything else I can think of.

I have researched this and seen that other people have the same problem, but it does not seem like anyone has come to a solution.

Thanks very much in advance for any insight you can provide...

Jason

Matt_the_Pat

I know this is super old but since I can't find the solution anywhere I think I found out mine on accident. All you have to do is go to page layout view, click the header and then at the top of the screen uncheck the "Different First Page" box. Hopefully this works for anyone else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Excelbat

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• VBA (Userform)
    Hi All, I just would like to know why my code isn't working. Here is my VBA code: [CODE=vba]Private Sub OKButton_Click() Dim i As Integer...
  • List box that changes fill color
    Hello, I have gone through so many pages trying to figure this out. I have a 2020 calendar that depending on the day needs to have a certain...
  • Remove duplicates and retain one. Cross-linked cases
    Hi all I ran out of google keywords to use and still couldn't find a reference how to achieve the results of a single count. It would be great if...
  • VBA Copy and Paste With Duplicates
    Hello All, I'm in need of some input. My VBA skills are sub-par at best. I've assembled this code from basic research and it works but is...
  • Macro
    is it possible for a macro to run if the active cell value is different to the value above it
  • IF DATE and TIME
    I currently use this to check if date has passed but i also need to set a time on it too. Is it possible? [CODE=vba]=IF(B:B>TODAY(),"Not...