Pie graph embedded in a pie graph.

pgrudzi

Hello, I would like to create a pie graph embedded in a pie graph. Lets say I have a pie graph with two pieces exams and other. I would like to divide the exams piece into sections (called exam 1, 2, 3, and 4). I understand that there is pie of pie graph which shows a separate pie graph for an individual slice but I would like there to be one pie graph with individual sections.

The purpose for doing this is that I want to show my students how much of the pie they fill up by getting a certain grade. The total number of points for an exam is 50 points and a total of 200 points (4 exams). Therefore, if they score 50 points on each exam they will fill out the entire exam slice. If they score 25 points on each exam they will only fill out half of the slice. Please let me know if this is possible.

Excel Facts

Ambidextrous Undo
Undo last command with Ctrl+Z or Alt+Backspace. If you use the Undo icon in the QAT, open the drop-down arrow to undo up to 100 steps.
its possible to fake, not heard of being able to build an interactive pair on the same graph

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oculus

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back