b20

Office Version
  1. 2013
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi

I am not familiar with Pivot Tables

I have two problems.

When I add data into the data tab and refresh I would like the Pivot Charts height for the Course, Facilitators, Location, & workshop to automatically changed to fit the chart, however I don’t want to the Pivot Chart width. Is this possible to do?

Also

I want to know if there is any way to make a one sheet report that contains a mixture of Pivot Charts & Pivot Tables to automatically resize and move down the report when you refresh and also when you select diferent slicers so that the entire sheet reformats continuously.

And I do the refresh I get this error message: ‘A PivotTable cannot overlap another PivotTable report.’

Please find the worksheets referred to below here:

Session Feedback 2

In the Spreadsheet #1: you can see a small volume of data categories and it all fits.

In spreadsheet #2. I have added more data and you can see the Pivot charts are all don’t have every answer visible in the key. You can see the Comments Pivot tables are spreading all over the Pivot Charts.

I want to make it so when this happens everything moves down automatically so everything is still in alignment however I don’t want the width to increase either.

Is there a way I can do this and still have my Report look the same as it does – if there is please let me know?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Excel Facts

How to create a cell-sized chart?
Tiny charts, called Sparklines, were added to Excel 2010. Look for Sparklines on the Insert tab.
Cross posted on multiple sites
While we do allow Cross-Posting on this site, we do ask that you please mention you are doing so and provide links in each of the threads pointing to the other thread (see rule 13 here along with the explanation: Forum Rules). This way, other members can see what has already been done in regards to a question, and do not waste time working on a question that may already be answered.

Please supply links to all other sites where you have asked this question.
Thanks

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariah3

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back