Pivot: Double click value in a single cell showing all data

Jester23

Currently I am using Microsoft Office 365 at work, version 2102 (Build 12801.21278)
Steps: Execute query> copy results and paste into new workbook>Insert Pivot table on all data>add columns and rows
When using a Pivot table in 365, if I attempt to double click a cell to show the records behind that value, it is opening a new sheet with ALL the data (5000+ rows) where I only expect to see the 6 records behind the pivot table's cell value I selected.
Coworker uses Office 2016:
If my coworker opens the same workbook I created from a shared drive and attempts to perform the same function, the results are the same.
However, when I use my coworkers PC (Microsoft Office 2016) and perform the identical steps used above to create a new workbook, double clicking the value in the Pivot Table's cell works perfectly and only displays the results from that cells value.
If I open the workbook he created using Office 2016 via my Micro 365, I am able to double click the pivot table cell value and ONLY see the results of that cell value which is the way it should be.
Is there some default setting for how Pivot Tables work in this regard within Micro 365 that I am missing? Considering I was able to prove it was only an issue when the workbook was created using Micro 365, there has to be something in OPTIONS I am not seeing.

Thank you!!

Excel Facts

How to calculate loan payments in Excel?
Use the PMT function: =PMT(5%/12,60,-25000) is for a $25,000 loan, 5% annual interest, 60 month loan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmsotelo

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back