Pivot Macro to Continuously Show All

josterma

Good afternoon,
I have a pivot table that will be growing over time as end users add more source data and refresh it. Is there a way to add a macro that will check "Show All" within the pivot fields themselves even after new data is added?

I've seen multiple options on the board for having the macro that checks "Show All" but have yet to see one that can continuously still show all data after new data has been added to the table.

Thanks!
Jeff

Excel Facts

Excel Can Read to You
Customize Quick Access Toolbar. From All Commands, add Speak Cells or Speak Cells on Enter to QAT. Select cells. Press Speak Cells.
If show all is already chosen in the pivot tables, any new data added to the source will display whenever you refresh the table. You don't have to do anything special.

AB

Upvote 0
AB,
I may have been somewhat unclear. My goal is to create a macro that will do this and assign it to a button that an end user can click to take them back to the "Show All" state. Some users may just check some boxes (out of hundreds) and I'd like them to have an easy way to go back to "Show All" without having to recheck everyone they've unchecked.

Thanks,
Jeff

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbind kumar

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back