Pivot Table- Display Data

Fawn

I have approximately 1200 rows and 10 columns of data. I am using a pivot table to summarize.

The "calculation" in the pivot table is a count of "Y" entries for each grouping in the pivot table.

Rather than show the count value though, I would like to display a "Y" for values GE to 1 else blanks or "N" for values LT 1.

I tried doing a calculated field, which isn't working for some reason. I may be doing it incorrectly.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Fawn

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Do you hate GETPIVOTDATA?
Prevent GETPIVOTDATA. Select inside a PivotTable. In the Analyze tab of the ribbon, open the dropown next to Options and turn it off

Subscribe on YouTube

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bhojraj

This Week's Hot Topics

• Turn fraction around
    Hello I need to turn a fraction around, for example I have 1/3 but I need to present as 3/1
  • TIme Clock record reformatting to ???
    Hello All, I'd like some help formatting this (Tbl-A)(Loaded via Power Query) [ATTACH type="full" width="511px" alt="PQdata.png"]22252[/ATTACH]...
  • TextBox Match
    hi, I am having a few issues with my code below, what I need it to do is when they enter a value in textbox8 (QTY) either 1,2 or 3 the 3 textboxes...
  • Using Large function based on Multiple Criteria
    Hello, I can't seem to get a Large formula to work based on two criteria's. I can easily get a oldest value based one value, but I'm struggling...
  • Can you check my code please
    Hi, Im going round in circles with a Compil Error End With Without With Here is the code [CODE=rich] Private Sub...
  • Combining 2 pivot tables into 1 chart
    Hello everyone, My question sounds simple but I do not know the answer. I have 2 pivot tables and 2 charts that go with this. However I want to...