Pivot Table Help

AA1234

Hey,

I'm trying to create a model that enables me to connect my buyers with properties I have for sale that meet their investment criteria.

I'm stuck on a certain part of it and was wondering if anyone would be able to provide me with some insight as to how to go about it.

As of now, the model contains one worksheet which acts as my database for all active deals we are working on. The column headers contain filters so we can sort the information depending on what we are looking for (i.e. location, property type, price etc..) The idea behind this system is to have a way to get a deal and be able to match the property with a buyer and seller that we have on our database.

I created a huge table with all the information i need for the pivot table such as, Buyer Name, Property Address, Location, and Property Type. I created the pivot table and it does what I need it to do but the last part of the system I can't see to get it working.

For the last part, I want to be able to use the pivot table to generate the results I'm looking for and link
the results from the pivot table report to my original sheet.

For example, If i use the pivot table and under location search for Manhattan, and under type I choose "Apartment Building"- the pivot table displays all the Manhattan Apartment Buildings I have in my system with the name of the buyers that would be interested in this property. Now what I would like to do is link those results to another worksheet where I have property information such as price, size, etc

I tried multiple things to get it to work and I can't seem to make it work. If you have any ideas that would be great.

Looking forward for your responses

Thanks,

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdnMech

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back