Pivot Table Macro - Item List Problem

raider78

I hope you can help me with a problem.

For background information what I am doing is that I have a pivot table in Excel that shows all orders placed for all customers, each customer is listed in the "CusRegDirector" column field so all I need to do is simpy untick "showall" and tick the customer I wish to see, I then want to copy and paste the data that is returned to a new excel file and save the new file.

The problem is I wish to repeat the above process for each customer in the list, again fairly simple, but the customer list will always change so I can not simply create a macro with a predefined pivot item list.

What I need is a way to tell the script to go through each item one by one from start to finish and perform the "copy/newfile/paste/save as" process for each item.

Im sure the above should just be simple, however im not a programmer so its not so simple to me.

I have created a macro that can do all the copying/pasting and create a new file etc, its simply the Pivot Items list I need to figure out.

I can provide the code I have and a screen shot or two of the excel file.

Can anyone help?

Excel Facts

Do you hate GETPIVOTDATA?
Prevent GETPIVOTDATA. Select inside a PivotTable. In the Analyze tab of the ribbon, open the dropown next to Options and turn it off
If you put the customer into a page field you can then select the "show pages" option from the pivot menu, you will get all the data on separate worksheets within the same workbook if that helps any.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ED38

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back