Pivot table options not showing up in 'load to' in query

ashleynh2011

Hi there,
I'm new to power and have encountered an issue. I'm trying to create a new query but when I select 'close and load to', the pivot table option isn't showing up for me. I've tried googling to figure out if I need power pivot and that's why it's not showing up, as well as setting, etc, but I can't seem to find anything that tells me what to do if this option isn't showing up. Hoping someone on here can help me with what I'm sure is a simple solution. I've attached a screen shot of what I see. Thank you in advance for your help!

1595963968632.png

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

How to find 2nd largest value in a column?
MAX finds the largest value. =LARGE(A:A,2) will find the second largest. =SMALL(A:A,3) will find the third smallest

sandy666

select: Only Create Connection
uncheck: ....Data Model
Load
from the ribbon: Insert - Pivot Table

pivot.png

then do what you want with Pivot Table

ashleynh2011

select: Only Create Connection
uncheck: ....Data Model
Load
from the ribbon: Insert - Pivot Table

View attachment 19171
then do what you want with Pivot Table
Thank you so much for your help!! is it weird that the pivot table options don't come up on the 'load to' option box? Am I missing something? My colleague seems to have those options appear and all the 'how to' modules/steps show pivot table options in 'load to' option box?

ashleynh2011

Thank you so much for your help!! is it weird that the pivot table options don't come up on the 'load to' option box? Am I missing something? My colleague seems to have those options appear and all the 'how to' modules/steps show pivot table options in 'load to' option box?
Sorry, I just tried it and I can't seem to locate the screens above...can you kindly direct me to where I might find them?

ashleynh2011

ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry, I just tried it and I can't seem to locate the screens above...can you kindly direct me to where I might find them?
oh goodness...sorry, it's just an insert, my bad! :)

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hemantjain86