Pivot Tables for invoices?

jsp33

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I need to run invoices for membership dues. The data was in an old Access database, then was moved to QuickBooks. I can export all the customer information to excel, but I'm not sure how to create a pivot table that would allow me to put the data in a format that looks like an invoice (I need to do this because QuickBooks doesn't have the ability to format an invoice in the way that the client wants). The way this works is that there are many organizations, and each organization can have many members. So I need to create an invoice that shows each organization, lists the members, and then has space to update/change the member information. I suspect that long term I will need to move this back to an Access database, but I'm thinking that there must be a way to do this with a pivot table. It's been years since I've used pivot tables and I even when I did use them, I wasn't that good at it! Any help would be appreciated, links to good tutorials, anything!

Excel Facts

How to create a cell-sized chart?
Tiny charts, called Sparklines, were added to Excel 2010. Look for Sparklines on the Insert tab.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aivin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back