PivotTable Open Cells If They Are In A Range

Erichev

I hope this is something that can be done by VBA, but I'm not hopeful as this could have too many variables involved. I will try to explain the best I can.
Part of my role is to bring metrics to management and one of them is our customer surveys. I've built a macro that modifies the report down to the Pivot table level and marked subpar scores. This brings me to my post.

I have a Pivot table with 3 columns and a variable number of rows. This is based on surveys returned so the number could be 3 rows or 60. Column A lists the ticket number and column B lists the average of the scores for each question in the survey. Column C list the technician that did the work. I have to complete Column C by hand because it requires finding the information in our ticketing software and I'm not there yet. So, I will only be showing column A and B in my example.

Column B is my working column for this post. Column B will always contain a value of 1.00 to 5.00. I need to Open a new tab for each Cell that is between 1.00 and 4.00. I do this currently by double clicking on the cell. Then I go in modify the tab and rename it to correspond to the appropriate ticket number. I believe the first half of this should be fairly easy, but I don't know where to start. My VBA skills are "Record Macro". Now we get into the data.

Row LabelsAverage Of Values
Task1237585.00
Task1239654.60
Task1246823.50
Inc01253585.00
Inc01263541.00

<tbody>
</tbody>
I've included 6 rows to show an example of my data to use. So, in my example I would need to open the Values of 1.00, 4.60, and 3.50. These don't meet our requirement of a 4.01 or better. They require further reporting.

Macro part 1: Open each "average Of Actual Values" that is between "1.00 and 4.00".
Macro part 2: Rename each of these Variable tab names to the corresponding "Row Label" information.
Macro Part 3: Resize all columns on all tabs to maximize every cells width; keeping them only one line tall (no text wrapping).

Macro part 2 is the part that may be impossible. If so, please leave that out and just help with 1 and 3. Hopefully, I'm wrong though and all of this can be done.

Thanks in advance. I hope this is simpler than I think it will be.:confused:

Excel Facts

Copy formula down without changing references
If you have =SUM(F2:F49) in F50; type Alt+' in F51 to copy =SUM(F2:F49) to F51, leaving the formula in edit mode. Change SUM to COUNT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hat4Life

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back