Placement of Pivot Tables & Charts

Jeep56

Board Regular
Hi All, I'm trying to automate a report which shows 3 pivot tables and on chart on a worksheet. My pivot tables work fine but, they all want to over-write each other. My 1st pivot is placed at: Set PT = ActiveSheet.PivotTables.Add(PivotCache:=PTCache, TableDestination:=Range("B1"), TableName:=("Achieved Missions"))
The second Pivot is placed at: Set PT = ActiveSheet.PivotTables.Add( _
PivotCache:=PTCache, _
TableDestination:=Range("B12"), TableName:=("Planned Missions")) I really wanted the pivot to be placed at two rows beneath the next blank row. Is there away around this or do I have to plave each pivot on a separate sheet?

Excel Facts

How to find 2nd largest value in a column?
MAX finds the largest value. =LARGE(A:A,2) will find the second largest. =SMALL(A:A,3) will find the third smallest
Hi

If the number of rows varies on refreshing the pivots then place them more rows apart than will ever likely have data & use a macro to refresh the pivot tables and hide all bar 2 rows beneath each pivot

Upvote 0
Thanks,
I was using the Pivot Table Wizard to create the pivots. Once I quit using the wizard and created my pivot tables by declaring the Pivot table cache etc
Everything was much easier. My problem now is in collapsing the row fields. I have quite a few row fields I don't want to see.
I changed the row fields to page fields and will try hiding the rows containing the page field filters.

Thanks again for trying to help me

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinLarkin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back