(Please help if you can) Line Graph to Stop when data stops

belly0fdesire

I searched and found a trick to make the data not be graphed by making it show #N/A instead of 0, however, i want the graph to grow as the data grows... in other words, I have a sheet that goes all the way up to IV21 with the code shown below and I want those values graphed, the data may stop at AE21 or at BB21... I want the graph to stop when the data stops. Using what I show below and just selecting C21:IV21 as the data range for the graph eliminates the "troughs" from the zeros, but leaves me with a lot of empty space in the graph. It looks terrible. This is hard to describe, so I hope I'm getting it across okay. Any ideas on how I can graph only up to the point where the data stops?

Code:
=IF(C18=0,NA(),((C4*'Incentive Values'!$D$2)+(C5*'Incentive Values'!$D$3)+(C6*'Incentive Values'!$D$4)+(C7*'Incentive Values'!$D$5)+(C8*'Incentive Values'!$D$6)+(C9*'Incentive Values'!$D$7)+(C10*'Incentive Values'!$D$8)+(C11*'Incentive Values'!$D$9)+(C12*'Incentive Values'!$D$10)+(C13*'Incentive Values'!$D$11)+(C14*'Incentive Values'!$D$12)+(C15*'Incentive Values'!$D$13)+(C16*'Incentive Values'!$D$14)+(C17*'Incentive Values'!$D$15)))

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Fastest way to copy a worksheet?
Hold down the Ctrl key while dragging tab for Sheet1 to the right. Excel will make a copy of the worksheet.

belly0fdesire

hmmm... this is what i'm trying to avoid

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark884