Please Help need formula for Data-Date

jlwebbga

cant use macros...Need formula to copy row to new worksheet on specified date...... New to excel

Excel Facts

How can you automate Excel?
Press Alt+F11 from Windows Excel to open the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) editor.
Welcome to the Board!

Cross-Posted.

Please note that while cross-posting isn't against the rules per se, we do ask that you make note of it (in both places), so you don't have different people running around working for you without knowing it. See: http://www.excelguru.ca/node/7

You also need to give more details about 1) what your current situation is 2) what your desired outcome is, and 3) what you've tried so far.

Upvote 0
Im sorry if I posted wrong...Im just trying to figure this out...... Im working on a class project for school and it revolves around stocks.... I have to update 30 stocks every Monday and just have to show current stock value for every week and if my stocks are gaining or losing on a weekly basics so it can implemented into a graph....I have been trying to figure this out for days and just as I said Im new at this...thanks, jlwebbga

Upvote 0
Well, can you post a shot of what you have so far? If you PM me your e -mail address I'll send you the board's HTML Maker, which will let you do that.

Upvote 0
Well, can you post a shot of what you have so far? If you PM me your e -mail address I'll send you the board's HTML Maker, which will let you do that.
:confused::confused:
What do I do? I have never used this program before......"Please don't think I'm stupid"

Thanks,
jlwebbga

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BatCoder

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back