Podcast not working with itunes

Hero-0952

Wizard Deluxe
There will be a few podcasts skipped on the iTunes feed; most of these 'unavailable' podcasts were 'Time Sensitive' information and are merely a waste of space on that feed now. Not to mention, they really haven't anything 'Learn Excel' in the content.

The uploads will be a bit spaced out the next few days. I do have other regular duties to attend to in this process, so I am updating the feed as I can. So far there are two more new episodes loaded today [#1551 & #1554] - hopefully I can sling a few more into the stream today!

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Can you AutoAverage in Excel?
There is a drop-down next to the AutoSum symbol. Open the drop-down to choose AVERAGE, COUNT, MAX, or MIN

henryg

Board Regular
No more updates coming through. May I suggest that you forget the past and get the system working for all podcasts going forward. If viable, backfill later.

David J

Board Regular
Glad to read that it is a technical issue, not the end of this excellent series of podcasts from which I have learned a great deal.

The most recent podcast I have been able to access via iTunes is 1555. Hope the normal iTunes feed can be re-established soon.

HR_Man

Scottie P
thank you for your efforts getting the feed back up. Like davidj I can only see upto 1555.

Appreciating this is done around the day job (July 4 post) can you flag time frame for the update so we all stop nagging?

willemeulen

Hope it will be fixed soon. The podcast together with several forums got me started with excel and still gaining knowledge from podcast besides it gives some entertainment, particular the dualing episodes.:):)

W

Hero-0952

Wizard Deluxe
Hello All.

It was an ongoing effort to get the iTunes feed updated as chronologically as possible. In light of a few issues and recurring errors... Learn Excel from MrExcel Podcasts have resumed on iTunes starting at Episode #1588. We will not be filling in the gap that currently exists; the decision to move forward will be our best means.

To view those episodes not on iTunes, you may visit the Learn Excel from MrExcel Video Blog on WordPress here: Learn Excel from MrExcel
If you are viewing these episodes on a device that allows 'Apps', WordPress does have an iApp available for the Blogware. Check the iTunes store for it.

Thank you!

David J

Board Regular
Excellent news. Thanks for your efforts. 1588 onwards now accessible here via iTunes. Much appreciated.

David J

Board Regular
Oh dear. Not so good after all. Problem seems to have recurred.

Nothing on iTunes after 1594, despite lots more on the MrExcel podcast page.

Hero-0952

Wizard Deluxe
It is not a problem. To get current from the new starting point, I have a certain ordinance to follow in order to keep things cycling properly. I loaded a weeks worth last week and will do the same this week. If I upload all at once, I will end up with a lapse again - and I am not willing to do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George_Ong

This Week's Hot Topics

• help please
    SORRY NOT ANY GOOD AT EXCEL SO HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED this formula is in a sheet called ignore...
  • two formulas needed
    Hello, I'll try my best to explain this: First formula needed in Sheet1 cell A2: If Sheet1 cell B2 = Sheet2 cell B2 then return a 1. If not then...
  • Dynamic Counts
    Good afternoon, we are tidying up some data & the data seems to be growing quicker than we are tidying it up! What we confirm (by reviewing it...
  • Help Excel formula eliminate duplicate values and keep only 2 identical rows.
    as picture below column A has a duplicate value. but the values are not the same as the rule. sometimes 4 rows, sometimes 10 rows or 7 or 9...
  • Macro Compile Error Sub or Function not defined
    Hello, I am trying to run macros from a validation list, all macros have been created and run perfectly on there own but I'm getting a compile...
  • Last row combined with Current Region VBA
    I'm generally happy finding the last row of data through something like Lastrow = Cells(Rows.Count, "D").End(xlUp) but I don't always receive data...